Sep 24, 2010

the musician


I had an idea for a story about a poor musician that started with nothing, had poor musical skills but his determination some how managed to get him going even when things looked really bad. For example he found this really disgusting apartment but he just saw it as a new place to call home and immediately began practicing for his small gig at an old YMCA; that no one goes to, because it smells like pee. But somehow he manages to bring in crowds slowly bringing back the YMCA to its former glory. The importance of the story will be illustrated with how he motivates people with his determination.

I borrowed the background image from this site.
www.shinynewmachine.com

1 comment:

  1. I can't explain, but I like this picture, I like how you draw the guy

    ReplyDelete